In the past few years, the financial industry has undergone dynamic structural changes that have deeply affected the sales process. Bruised by market volatility, today’s consumer is skeptical and demands more for less. A business needs fresh approaches to sell in today’s tough marketplace.
Here are the 22 Keys that can help any financial professional make more money, work less, and maximize his potential. Industry leaders James Benson and Paul Karasik combine their personal experience with the shared wisdom of the masters. Each key contains proven, actionable sales guidelines, including:
- The four primary fears that could destroy a sale–and how to help prospects overcome them
- The nine most effective strategic approaches to “target marketing” success
- Five guidelines for qualifying prospects more effectively
- Sixty-five ways to snap a sales slump
- Ten ways to get clients to say yes
- Four simple steps to generate new business with current clients
- Five guidelines for overcoming objections
- Six sample scripts to make closing ratios soar
Whether a company has been in business for years or is just beginning, each key will unlock a new door on the path to sales success.
- Used Book in Good Condition